Sunday, September 18, 2011

headless photos


I took this of one of my best friends, Katrina, in a book shop in Eastern Market called Capitol City Books. The shop is an old townhouse that is stacked so full of books that it's almost impossible to move without knocking something over. We found this little nook, so Katrina picked up a book, and I snapped a picture.


Outside of Capitol City Books, this man was playing his guitar to help raise money for Street Sense (the homeless newspaper). The lighting was a little weird, but I thought it was such a great picture!


I took this of a guy talking on the phone behind the metro map. It was actually really funny because everyone down in the metro could hear him talking, but no one could see where he was. Then everyone noticed this pair of legs, but no torso or head.


Katrina took this one of me in Kramerbooks in Dupont Circle, where we went for lunch. I'm a French major and am spending this spring in Paris, so we thought this would be the perfect book for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment